Being a leader is not easy. Who you are, what you value and how you behave is constantly under a microscope. Your ability to inspire, influence and coach,affects performance and employee retention. We offer services to help your leaders be more successful.
- Leadership Assimilation: When a new leader takes the helm, how they first interact with their team is crucial. Our two-hour session gets new leaders and teams to work, faster and more effectively.
- Coaching: To be effective, our engagements span 6 months. We start with an intake, 360 assessment and personal assessments. Next, a developmental plan is co-created followed up with bi-monthly or weekly calls, focusing on behavioral change. Since the relationship between coach and an executive is critical, we have coaches from which to choose.
- Training: We offer a variety of leadership courses (managing performance, managing teams, managing conflict, strategic thinking, etc.) and have trainers ready to work with your leaders.
It can be a big leap moving from an individual contributor role to managing others. We offer services to help the new manager be more confident, skilled and successful in their new role.
- Training: We offer on-line, classroom-based and blended classes. Some of our courses include: time management, giving and receiving feedback, meeting management, and presentation skills. For a full list of programs, please contact us.
- Coaching: During the first six months, we help new managers navigate this transition. Our coaches help managers devise a strategy and a structure for conversations with the team and individual members. We guide them in exploring new situations, generating possibilities and reflecting afterwards to cement learning. We also help them discover their biases and how that might affect individuals who they now manage.
Every day is an opportunity to learn. We partner with our clients to build a learning architecture and programs that are best suited for their organization.
We develop multi-faceted programs that combines elements such as:
- training (blended, classroom, online and on-the-job)
- stretch assignments
- job rotation
- peer learning groups
- after-action reviews
- just-in-time feedback