All organizations are perfectly designed to get the results they are getting. For us, it all starts with: “Are you getting the results you want?”
We look at your business intent and assess how your culture is supporting or impeding your results. Peter Drucker’s adage, “Culture eats strategy for breakfast” couldn’t be more true.
Our experience is that over time and with turnover of employees, an organization’s culture crumbles. Culture needs to be consciously attended to, evaluated and strengthened. We help you focus on your culture.
EMERGING AND RAPID-GROWTH COMPANIES
(10 – 500 employees)
Growing companies encounter predictable phases of growth which they must traverse to be successful. We help companies prepare for and transition during these critical junctures, focusing on people and culture.
“Steering Company Culture During Growth” coalesces best practices and lessons learned from CEOs who have (or are) successfully scaling their companies and culture simultaneously during this the time from growing from 10 to 250 employees.
- We identify what potholes you are in are or likely to encounter during growth.
- We guide your team to get out of or proactively steer away potholes.
- We help you embed your core values.
- We help you hone and formalize your communications as you grow to reflect what matters most.
- We help you honor your history in a meaningful ways to instill pride and inspiration.
- “Designing your Culture during Growth” or “Building Companies. Building Culture.” is a 60-90 minute interactive presentation and round table discussion for entrepreneurial networking groups.
We meet with founders in an advisory and coaching capacity starting with a visioning session. Typical areas we address are:
- What is your brand promise?
- What is the vision for your company?
- How can you shape company culture?
- How can I navigate growth when it comes to people and leadership?
“What Lies Ahead: Steering Company Culture” or “Growing your Company by Cultivating People, Leadership and Culture.” These are a 60-90 minute interactive presentations with round-table discussion for entrepreneurial networking groups.