As more people are hired, there are predictable pain points that need to be addressed to build a successful business.
- There is not a rallying cry that inspires team members.
- Founders are a bottleneck.
- Values are not clearly articulated and/or being lived.
- Early team members may not be able to scale their capabilities.
- Hiring practices are ineffective in getting the right talent.
- On-boarding practices are haphazard.
- Team members are often first-time managers.
- Goals are not clear nor are there performance metrics.
- Roles and responsibilities are not well-defined.
- Communications are a hit and miss.
- Effective systems and processes do not exist.
Are you experiencing any of these pain points?
We help you address these pain points by cultivating people, leadership and culture.